วันศุกร์ที่ 31 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2551

ภาษาอังกฤษ: Story of my life. Searching for my dream


This is my intention!!


I wanna learn at Mahidol University.

I wanna learn about biology, healthcare and humanbody.

Because I would like to be a doctor.

After I finished education from University,

I wanna work at hospital. and I wanna open clinic.

I wanna travel around the world.

Because I wanna learn about culture around the world.

So I get salary I will give a part of money to my parents.

I will take care my parents.

I will make my family happy. I will do everything

that make my parents impressed.


" The more strength we use, the stronger we become"


My parents wanna............................

-Should concentrate and focus on what I want to do and believe in myself.

-To eat a lot of vegrtables.

-Love everything that I done.

-Don't worry about everything very much.

-Happy in my life.

-Pay attention my parents when they old.


All the dream You have inside. Don't be afraid...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: